LAT stands for Law Admission Test which test os for those who want to become Law Graduate and pursuing career in the field of Law. It is just like GRE or GAT test conducted for admissions in Graduate / Master Degree in the universities / colleges of Pakistan. It may be termed as HEC LAT Test. It has been prescribed by the Higher Education commission (HEC) on the directions of August Supreme court of Pakistan. Literally Legum Baccalaureus generally known as LLB is the degree awarded to a person who graduates in Law. The degree of LLB is a base to pursue a career as a Consultant, Lawyer, Attorney, Judge etc.
- HEC Law Admission Test LAT Result 2020
HEC LAT Test is the basic for seeking admission in LLB (5 years programme) and is an important factor in deciding the aptitude, keenness and career of an individual. It comprises of six sections each of 35 duration making it 3 hours and 30 minutes test HEC Law Admission Test LAT 2019 test result 2020 also check online free from this page. The test category is entertained as per the HAT UG-L law admission test LAT 12 years equal education.
HEC Law Admission Test LAT Registration 2020
- Last Date FOR HEC LAT Registration : 15 June, 2020
- Should apply on time
- Students with 12 years of schooling (HSSC) or equivalent or students awaiting results for 12th year of schooling (HSSC) or equivalent can apply.
- LAT Result remains valid for two years.
HEC LAT Preparation
The composition of the 100 marks HEC LAT Test is as under:
- 10 marks – Personal statement either in Urdu or English
- 15 marks – Essay (200 words)
Multiple Choice Questions
- 20 marks – English (synonyms antonyms preposition)
- 10 marks – Pak Studies
- 10 marks – Urdu
- 20 marks – General Knowledge
- 10 marks – Islamic studies
- 05 marks – Mathematics
How to Apply
Visit at http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration. In case of any issue during registration, applicants can visit HEC Regional Centres in Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Bahawalpur and Karachi for guidance or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.