Government College University Lahore (GC Lahore) FSC Admission 2022 open and all those candidates who have wish to get admission here, they should apply on time. Only those candidates get admission here who are eligible. You get complete application form of this college online free from here. Admissions are open for engineering in GC University Lahore which is a modern, demand-driven, futuristic and quality conscious place for providing knowledge with latest foreign techniques and method that 21st-century demands.
- GC University Faisalabad Admission 2022
Government College University, Lahore or most commonly known as GCU is a government sector university located in the center of Lahore. GCU is one of the oldest institutes in Pakistan. Furthermore, it is one of the oldest educational institutes of higher learning in the entire Muslim world. The well-known graduates of the varsity involve two Nobel Prize winners Abdus Salam and Har Gobind Khorana and also our national poet & philosopher Allama Muhammad Iqbal.
- Applicants who have passed Secondary School Certificate SSC (Tech) shall not be eligible for Government College GC University Lahore FSC Admissions 2021.
- Only those candidates who have passed their Examination in the 2nd Annual 2021 with at least 60% marks will be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates must not be above 18 years of age on the last date of the receipt of applications.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview on dates
Government College University Lahore (GC Lahore) FSC Admission 2022
How to Apply
The candidate shall submit duly filled admission forms in the same branch of UBL from where the form has been obtained. Candidate can also download admission form from the website www.gcu.edu.pk along with bank draft of 250/- in favor of Treasurer, GC University should reach to the registrar. The candidate shall have to submit separate admission forms if he is applying for more than one category.
- Address : GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore 54000
- Phone: +92-42-99213340
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +92-42-99213341