The registration process of Government College University Lahore for the session 2021 is available. The students who want to get the procedure of the registration in the field of MS and M.PHIL that kind of the students click the link and get all the information about the registration. The GCU Lahore is the government sector university and this university has no other campus in the Pakistan but this university is very famous in the department of engineering. The GCU Lahore announced the admission in MS and M.PHIL disciplines. In the Pakistan, mostly students want to get the admission in MS/M.PHIL but some of the universities have too much merit. This university has also too much merit but the students who passed the GAT test for MS that kind of the students got admission in the university.
The Government College Lahore has many departments as
- Computer sciences
- Information technology
- Software engineering
- Civil engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- MS Math
- MS English
- MS Physics
- MS Chemistry
The eligibility criteria of the admission for MS and M.PHIL is that
- Students have the degree of graduation in desired field with minimum 2.5 CGPA.
- Matriculation, intermediate and Graduation degree are verified by the Higher education commission.
- Students have the Domicile and character certificate
- Students have the email of account.
How to apply for GAT
Mostly universities in the Pakistan announced the admission of MS and M.PHIL. Some of the students take the students with the help of university admission test and some of the universities take the students with the help of GAT and NTS test.
- With the help of GAT the students can apply more than 1 university.
- The GAT registration process is online.
- The students make the account in the NTS portal.
- Then the students enter the require information and then the students submit the admission form online.
- After that they download the fee voucher of GAT test.
- After that they deposit the fee in the National bank of Pakistan.
- After that they got the roll number slip for the test.