The test schedule of the graduate assessment test for the students of the Ms and the M.PHIL for the session 2021 has been announced. Those students who want to complete the further studies in the Pakistan or the other countries that kind of the students first appear in the Gat test and then they are eligible for the merit list and the next procedure. The GAT test is basically the part of the national testing service and the higher education commission and the government of the Pakistan and the government universities announced that if any student got above the 50 percent marks in this test only that student are eligible for the scholarship or the admission.
The eligible criteria for the GAT are
- The students must have passed in the graduation if they want to get the admission in the MS field but if the students want to get the admission in the M.PHIL degree then they must have the degree of the masters in the desired subject and the field.
- The students must register in the NTS portal.
- The students must have the ID card and the domicile
- The students must have the passport size pictures for the registration.
- The Students must have the scanner because the important documents are scanned at the time of the registration.
How to apply
- First the students click the link of the website and then they click the option of the online registration and after one minute the admission form is appear on the screen.
- The students fill the form accurately and they scanned all the educational and the personal records through the site and the page.
- Then the students pay the fee of the GAT test and then they also uploaded it to the NTS department.
- After one or the two days the NTS and the GAT uploaded the student’s roll number slip.
Test centers in the Punjab
The GAT or the NTS manage all the students with the unique roll number. In the Pakistan the GAT or the NTS announced the cities of the Pakistan that are selected for the examination.