The admission of federal medical and dental College for the session 2022 has been announced. If any student wants to get the admission in the public sector of medical sciences that kind of the students can apply for the admission of this institute. This institute is the government sector and this institute announced many departments of the medical sciences but this time they only announced the MBBS and the BDS fields for the admission. No MDCAT test is conducted for the admission in Federal medical and dental College. The fee structure and the previous merit list of the College is display in the page and the site.
- The eligibility criteria for the BDS and MBBS are that the students passed in the intermediate degree with 70 percent marks.
- Students obtained 70 percent marks in the matriculation result.
- Students must have the domicile of various districts
- Students have the result sheet of Education testing council.
- The admission committee of the college announced that the students first appear in the test and then got 50 to 60 percent marks in the test.
- Both male and female can apply for the admission.
- The students have the original documents of the educational records.
How to apply
- The important thing is that this institute is affricated with the SHAHEED ZULFIQAR ALI BHUTTO University.
- The students can apply in the online form.
- Students enter the information in the form and then they download the roll number slip from the site and the page.
- Mostly students do not know about the information of the entry test or the admission test.
- Mostly students do not know what is pattern of test? Mostly students do not know how many subjects are Included in the test?
- With the help of the link, the students get all the information and past papers of the entrance test.
- After the admission test, the result is announced after 2 days.
- The students download the result and then they submit the application form with important documents to the college.