The merit list of the Fatima Jinnah Medical University of the Main Campus for the session 2022 has been announced. The students of the biology subject can apply for this university but the important this is that the MDCAT test is compulsory for the admission. In the Pakistan mostly students are too much intelligent they got the 90 percent marks in the matriculation and the intermediate but at the time of the MDCAT they do not have good marks. THE MDCAT test is full of concepts. The students who got the good marks in the MDCAT test that kind of the students have much option for the best universities in the Pakistan. The FATIMA JINNHA Medical University is one of the government university of Punjab and the important announcement about the admission is that due to the corona virus all the students of the medical sciences, now can apply for the admission on the base of the result of intermediate part 1. The MDCAT test marks are important for the test.
- MBBS 5 years
- BDS 5 years
- D-PHARMACY 5 years
How to check the merit list
- If any student wants to get the merit list of the departments that kind of the students have some important documents for checking the merit list.
- The students have the application number of the form.
- The students have the result sheet of the MDCAT.
- The merit is base on the intermediate and the MDCAT test, Matriculation result sheet.
- The FATIMA JINNHA University does not have the quota of sports and the disable.
- The students can download the merit list of the department.
- In the merit list, the students check the name and the application number.
- The university only declares the 50 students at one time of one department.
- After one day, the university declare the next 50 students if seats are available.
- If seats are booked then the merit list of all the departments are closed.
- In this session the merit is start with the marks of 93 percent and end with the marks of 85 percent.
- The selected students receive the message from the University for the Selection.