The admission of the COMSATS University of All the Campuses for the session 2021 has been announced. The interested students who want to get the admission in the private university for their carrier that kind of the students click the link and get the information about the COMSATS University and the academic information. The COMSATS is the private sector university and this university announced the admission of the BS and the MS, M.PHIL in different disciplines and the policies. The COMSATS University has 7 campuses in the Pakistan in different cities like Lahore, SAHIWAL, VEHARI, WAH, ISLAMABAD, ATTOCK, and ABBOTTABAD. All the policies and the admission details are mentioned on the page and the site.
The list of the departments is as follows like
- Bs computer sciences
- BS telecommunication and networking
- BS software engineering
- BS computer engineering
- BS electrical engineering
- Bs electronics engineering
- BS mechanical engineering
- Bs civil engineering
- BS development studies
- Bs accounting and finance
- Bs psychology
- BS media and communication studies
- BS English
- BS mathematics
- BS statistics
- BS bioinformatics
- BS bio sciences
- BS earth sciences
- BS food sciences
- BS human nutrition
- BS geophysics
- BS geology
- BS biotechnology
How to apply
- The students who want to get the admission in the university for the engineering and the other departments that kind of the students click the link and get the online admission form. ‘
- The online admission form is submitted before the last date of the admission.
- After the last date of the admission, the students do not submit the application.
- After the last date, the students do not pay the fee of the admission.
- Then the students create an account in the portal.
- After that the students enter the general and the specific information of the educational records.
- The university announced the admission test date and the location.
- The students download the roll number slip online form the site and the page.
- The students are conducted the admission test in the university campus.