The admission of the College of the Ophthalmology and the allied vision sciences for the session 2021 has been announced The College of the Ophthalmology and the allied announced the two courses of the admission and the College of the Ophthalmology and the allied announced that the students can apply for the courses before the last date of the admission. The Institute is affricated by the King Edward University. If any students want to do courses that kind of the students search the eligibility criteria and they are eligible for the admission.
College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS) Admission 2021
- Masters in community and the Eye health
- The duration of the course is 2 years.
BSV Vision Sciences
- The duration of these courses are 4 years
Eligibility criteria or the requirements
- The eligibility criteria of the Masters degree level is
- The students must have the Degree of the MBBS from recognized institute.
- The experience level of the Master is
- The students must have the experience in their field and the list of the master’s post for the experience is
- The Students must have one year experience In the MBBS field.
- The students must have the experience in the general medicine and the General surgery.
- The students must have the degree of the MBBS with MPH one year.
- The eligibility if the BSC degree level is that the students must have the degree of the Matriculation with at least 60 percent marks.
- The students must have the degree of the intermediate with the medical sciences.
- The candidates must have the degree or the result sheet of the 60 percent marks or the second division.
- The number of the 17 seats is available for the Master’s program.
- The number of the 68 seats is available for the BS programs.
How to apply
- The students fill the application form and then they submit it to the University or the department or the office.
- The important documents are also submitted to the Office.
- The last of the admission is 09-01-2021.
- The date of the first merit list is 14-01-2021.