The admission of the College of the Medical Laboratory Technology for the MLT department has been announced. If any student wants to get the admission in this college and the student who wants to get the degree of the bachelor and the other Masters degree that kind of the students apply for this college. This college has no other branch and this college is only in the city of the Islamabad.
The committee of the admission of the College of the Medical Laboratory declared that the last date of the admission is at 11-01-2021. The college follows the schedule that is announced by the principle and the best thing is that the college gave the admission with the proper merit and without any Quota. Only limited seats are announced for the both boys and the girls.
College of Medical laboratory Technology National Institute of Health Islamabad Admission 2021
If any student wants to get the admission they must read the instruction and the eligibility criteria because the applying fee is also announced for the admission of the college. The eligibility criteria are
- The students must have the degree of the matriculation exam with at least 50 percent marks.
- The students must have the degree of the intermediate with the medical sciences subjects and the students must have the 50 percent marks in the intermediate degree.
- The students must have the ID card and the domicile and the character certificate and the father ID CARD.
Procudre For Apply
- If any student wants to get the admission in the college they just download the admission form and the fee challan form and the instruction list.
- The fee is compulsory for the admission. You can deposit the fee at any bank but in the fee voucher the three or the four banks name are mentioned.
- After filling the application form the student submit the form to the department and then the students are waiting for the merit list.
Merit List Schedule
The date of the merit list is declared by the college admission committee and the date is 20-01-2021. After the merit list the selected students pay the first semester fee in the bank.