Labor are the people whom are lowly paid in Pakistan and all over the world. Labor day is a public holiday in Pakistan on which labor union from all over the Pakistan make rallies and union leaders gave speeches for the well of labor community. 1st may is the day for this local holiday of labor day in Pakistan. Labor day first of all is celebrated in America on the first Monday of September. Later on other countries started to celebrated the labor day to wake up and courage up their labor community that they are so important for success.
Without their hard work even a single society can’t succeed country is so far away. But this is so shameful thing for us that on labor day there is a holiday in all over the world but the labor have to word on there on day for their earning .There is no special symbols for labor day in Pakistan. Images of hammer and sickes are seen on the banners carried by workers during the labor day speeches. In this page we are also going to share with you, complete info about child labor. Education is very important for every one.
Government Take Step on Child Labor in Pakistan
- The Factories Act 1934
- The West Pakistan Shops and Establishments Ordinance 1969
- The Employment of Children Act 1991
- The Bonded Labor System Abolition Act 1992
- The Punjab Compulsory Education Act 1994
- The Employment of Children Rules 1995
It is so important thing to note that Pakistan become a member of international labor organization after its independence in 1947. Pakistan is a famous country in which labor have great importance. Today all Pakistani celebrate this day. You get complete Labor quotes and sms online free from this page.
Child Labor quotes
- You can’t regulate child labor. You can’t regulate slavery. Some things are just wrong.
- “Child labor perpetuates poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, population growth, and other social problems.”
- “New legislation has just been adopted by the International Labor Organization on the Worst Forms of Child Labor, such as bonded labor, prostitution and hazardous work.”