Chemical Technicians: Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Informationpaperpks January 7, 2020 0 COMMENTS
Today we are here to talk about the scope of chemical technology so first we will talk about its overview so that we may get an idea that what kind of field is this in fact because there are many of you who are not familiar with this field. So first it’s compulsory for all of you to know about that field in which you have interest or you want to get its higher education.
First of all just keep a thing in your mind that is when you will get admission in this field, many some would prevent you to select this filed by saying that it is just a dry filed, difficult field or there is no future in this field. So here is one thing clear that no mean in which field you are although when you will pass your graduation in any field and you also know much about your field then you will definitely get a good one job. Just focus on what you want and try to get and you will see that one day you will be the professional on that field.
Now we will talk about chemical technology in general so that those students who are not familiar with this field, they may come to know that what they are going to study so let’s start. Well if you are chemical technologists or technicians then you have duty to provide technical support or services in chemical related field. You may participate in the actual design of experiment and may be involved in the interpretation of experimental data. Chemical technicians or technologists are responsible to operate chemical processes on larger plants. You will not be a chemical engineer but you will work with the help of chemical engineer or chemical engineers will do their job according to those processes that you will hold for them.
There are several chemical technicians’ jobs in our country. You can also get an engineer, sub engineer, lab technicians in chemical lab, lab manager or teaching job in different Government or Private sectors. Several jobs are waiting for you so just finish your study and get a good one job. You can get up to 14 grade job in Government sector and an engineer of chemical filed can earn up to 5M in a single month. If you have any question in your mind that what will be your job and how much you will earn then you don’t have need to think about it although just keep focusing on your study and after completing your study, you will definitely get a good one job within one month.
Are you interested to get admission in this field? Do you want to know that in which institutes you must get admission? So there are thousands of institutes in our country and you can get admission in any of them as each institute has its own reputation. Anyhow few popular institutes are as follow but f you want to get admission in any of these institutes then you have to do study hard so they you may get good grades in the final exams or intermediate class.
- Government College University, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- University of Lahore, Lahore
- Hajvery University, Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
- Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, (Quaid-e-Azam Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Lahore Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- National University of Sciences and Technology
- Information Technology University of the Punjab,Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- Institute of Quality and Technology Management, Lahore
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
- Swedish College of Engineering and Technology
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Islamabad
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology
- University of South Asia (Pakistan), Lahore
- University College of Engineering and Technology, Multan
- University College of Textile Engineering
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of Gujrat