The admission of the cadet College of KILLA SAIFULLAH for the session 2021 has been announced. The students who want to get admission in the seventh class in the cadet college that kind of the students can apply for the admission. The Cadet College KILLA SAIFULLAH announced the admission only seventh class and the cadet college also announced different policies and announcements for the admission. The students who are ready for the admission test that kind of the students apply for the admission test because the admission test is not too much easy. All the questions are too much tough and conceptual.
Cadet College Killa Saifullah Admission 2021
The eligibility criteria of the seventh class is that
- The students have the age between 11 to 13 years old.
- If any student is out of age then they are not eligible for the admission.
- The students are physically fit in health.
- The students have the character certificate.
- The students have the domicile of the SINDH province and the other districts.
- At the time of selection the college refers the Quetta hospital for the checking of age.
- AT the time of selection the college checks the fitness of the student’s health
The last date of the submission of form is 05-01-2021.
How to apply
- The students can download the admission form from the site and the page.
- The students note the announcement that the fee of the regular admission is 2000 RS and the fee of late fee for the admission is 2200 RS.
- After the last date of the admission, the application form is not accepted for the admission.
- The students write all the important information in the admission form for this session
- The students write the previous degree name and marks.
- The students attached the documents and fresh pictures of candidates with the application form.
- The students submit the application form to the office through the TCS.
The students click the link and get the details of the entrance test.