The admission schedule of the 9th class for the session 2022 has been announced. The board of the Sargodha announced that the online registration for the government schools and the colleges and the private schools and the colleges and the government institutes and the private academies are started. The million of the regular and the private students are registered in this session. The schedule of the last date and the last date of the single or the last of the double or the last date of the triple are mentioned.
Eligibility criteria and the important documents
- The eligibility criteria for the registration is that
- The male and the females are eligible.
- The student must have the result sheet of the 8th class.
- If any student migrate their school or the board they have the separate policy.
After the online registration the board of the Sargodha demands the copies of the original documents. The school principal or the private students send the application form and the important documents to the board of the Sargodha office.
The important documents are the
- Student b-form
- Father Id card
- Middle class result sheet
- Three passport size pictures
- Character certificate
- Fee slip of the registration
- Application form
How to apply
- The government schools or the private schools have the persons who has the responsibility to control the registration process but on the other hand the private students have not any concern with the schools.
- The private students and the supply holder’s students can apply the registration form through this link.
- At the time of the registration the student can change the subject and the field but after the registration the subject and the field are not changed. In the 9th class only some fields are very famous like the engineering and the medical and the computer sciences.
- The student clicks the link and they fill the online registration form without any error.
- The registration fee is RS 900.
- The processing fee is RS 395.
- The board development fund fee is RS 150.