The admission schedule for the 9th class for the session 2022 has been announced. The passed students of the 8th class can apply in this session. In the board of the Rawalpindi the board of the director makes the letter and they order that the admission is announced and the last date for the registration and the last date for the fees and the last date for the last fees and the last date for submitting the hard copies of the registration form will be extended. Due to the Covid-19 all the policies and the rules and the schedules are changed but now this time all the schedules are updates.
The eligibility criteria for the both private and the regular and the other students have same.
- The students must have the degree of the middle class that are recognized by the institute or the board of the Rawalpindi.
- The students must have the B-form and the students must have the father ID card and the students must have the 3 passport size pictures with blue or the white background.
- If any student who are already registered in this board and they got the supply in the previous batch that kind of the students are apply in this session.
Cities that have Rawalpindi board
How to do registration or apply
- If any private or the regular or the supply holder student wants to do the registration in this session they follow the rules step wise.
- First they open the link and then they click the option of the registration online.
- Then they fill the form accurately
- In the registration form, the student enters the name and the father name and the contact number and the date of the birth and the domicile and the district and the city and the other information accurately.
- The student enters the 9th class subjects and the subject names and the code and the faculty like engineering or the medical or the arts or the other.