The registration of the board of the Dera Ghazi Khan for the 9th class for the session 2022 has been announced. If any of the students wants to do the registration in this session they just only the click the link and they get the application or the registration form and then they start applying in it. The admission or the registration is opened at the month of the December and the last date is also announced at the month of the march. Every board has the different rules and the procedures.
Eligibility for the registration
- Both male or the female can be apply
- The student passed in the middle class
- 3 passport size picture with blue background
- Student’s ID B-form
- Father ID card
- Character certificate
- Bank draft slip
- Hard copy of the registration form
How to apply
- First the students of the private or the regular click the link that are mentioned on the below of the page.
- Then the student fills the fields of the registration form
- The most important thing is that the student enters the accurate information on the registration form because at the time of the roll number and the date sheet the students face many problems.
- Then the students click the submit button and then the students download the applied registration form and the bank voucher for the registration.
- Then the students submit it to the board of the Dera Ghazi khan through the post or the courier.
Supply holders or the Repeaters
The students who are totally failed in the previous session and the students who only get one or two supplies and the students who improve the some subjects that kind of all the students are apply in this session with same fee and the charges.
The fees of the overall procedure are as follows
- Admission fee Rs. 800
- Processing fee Rs. 400
If any student has the problem in the name and the date of the birth and the father name that kind of the person went to the desired address and sort out the problem within some time.