The admission of Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University for the session 2022 has been announced. The students who want to get the admission in the government university with minor fee that kind of the students can apply for the university. This university is best for the management sciences field. Mostly students got the admission in this university previous years and now they are expert in IT field and management field. The Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University announced the special scholarship for the new students. If any student wants to get the details of the scholarship that kind of students click the link and get the details of amount and duration of scholarship.
The Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University has many faculties like
- Faculty of management sciences
- Faculty of technology
- Faculty of engineering
- Faculty of arts
- Faculty of pharmacy
The eligible criteria of the departments is that
- Students must be passed in the intermediate and matriculation examination with 60 percent marks.
- Students have the degree of Bachelor if they want to get admission in post-graduation level.
- Both boys and girls can apply for the admission.
- Reserved seats of disable students are available
- Sport quota and minority Quota are also announced for this session.
- Mostly students are too much sacred about the admission test or entrance test. They think that test is too much tough and conceptual.
- Mostly candidates are not passed in this examination but intelligent students appear in the examination and they got good marks in the test.
- The past papers and the syllabus are also available on the page and site.
- Students can easily download the past papers and syllabus from the site.
- Admission test marks are 100.
- Only 60 percent marks are necessary for the admission.
How to apply
- First admission form process is online.
- Students enter the details and then they download the applied form.
- After that they download the fee slip of RS 1000.
- After that they submit the documents and within one day they got the roll number slip from the portal.