Barani Institute of Management Sciences Rawalpindi Fee Structure 2022
The admission and the fee structure of Barani Institute of management sciences of Rawalpindi campus for the session 2022 have been announced. Those students who want to get the admission in the government sector university for the under graduation and the master’s level that kind of the students click the link and get the admission form online. The Barani institute of management sciences is the semi-government institute and this institute announced the admission of the engineering and the social sciences fields. The Barani Institute of management sciences has the facility of the hostels for the far students.
BIMS University Fee structure
The Barani Institute of management sciences announced the admission of the under-graduation programs that are
- BS CS
- BS IT
All the courses are for 4 years.
BIMS University Fee Details
- The Barani Institute of management sciences announced the fee structure for the under-graduation programs
- The admission fee of the banking and business administration is 19450
- The semester charges of the banking and the business administration is 39200 RS
- The 1st semester charges if 58760 RS
- The admission fee of the BS CS and the IT is 19450 and the semester charges are 458500
- The first semester payment of the BS CS and IT is 67950 RS
- The admission fee if the BS economics is 13850 RS and the semester charges is 37200 RS and the 1st semester charges is 51050 RS
- The admission fee of the MCS is 195020 RS and the semester charges is 48500 RS and the 1st semester payable charges is 60100 RS.
How to apply and the policy
- All the degrees are approved by the higher education commission.
- The admission form is online.
- The students who do the registration for the admission that kind of the students click the link and get the admission form online for the registration.
- The admission test is also conducted for the admission
- After that the students pay the fee and then the candidates are waiting for the interview.