The admission of the Baluchistan University for the students of the education and the engineering for the session 2021 has been announced. The University of the Baluchistan announced the admission for the students who are lived in the GILGIT and the Baluchistan division. 80 percent seats are reserved for the students of the Baluchistan. This university is the government and they have only one campus and the important thing is that the University of the Baluchistan has some departments. The list of the departments and the details of the merit list are available on the page and the site.
The eligibility criteria for the under-graduation programs are that the students have the degree of the matriculation and the intermediate with 60 percent marks.
Students have the important documents like
- ID card
- SSC result sheet
- HSSC result card
- Migration card if they migrate from the other institute
- 3 passport size picture
- Admission form
How to apply
- The students who want to get the admission in the University of the Baluchistan that kind of the students visit the page and download the admission form.
- With the help of the admission form, the students can apply for the admission.
- The admission form is submitted to the university before the last date of the admission.
- The students attached the important documents and then they submit it to the admission office
The list of the departments is as follows
- BS English’
- ‘BS education
- BS computer sciences
- Bs biology
- BS chemistry
- BS math
- MA English
- MA education
- MA elementary
- After the 3 days of the last date of the registration the students can check the merit list from the site and the page.
- The merit list of the first is base on the matriculation and the intermediate marks.
- The fee structure of the programs is also mentioned on the page.
- The admission fee of all the courses is 2000 RS.