Baltistan University Admission, Merit List, Fee Structure 2020 Online Freepaperpks January 18, 2020 0 COMMENTS
University of Baltistan, Skardu was established on August 25, 2017. This is a famous university which gives all type of facilities to its all students. University of Baltistan, Skardu is a public-sector university and the only higher education institution offering various degree programs in the region. At the present the University offers admissions in BS & masters programs in the departments of Modern Languages, Computer Science, Business Management, & Educational Development, however, all the five departments offer BS programs. The establishment of this university has multiplied future prospects for the national, local & international students.
Baltistan University Admission 2020
This university offers admission to all candidates of Pakistan and all students get admission on merit here. Students who have wish to get admission here, they should apply on time. The University is open to all persons of either gender & of whatever race, religion, creed, color, class or domicile. This university give add in the newspaper when admission open here and all students who have wish to apply here, they can apply Online Free
- 80% of total seats in each discipline in each department will be reserved for the candidates having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Foreign students need to submit their applications through HEC, Government of Pakistan. Their candidacy will solely depend upon the availability of seat in the 20% described in (b) above.
- Rest of 20% seatsin each discipline in each department will be for the candidates from other regions/cities of Pakistan excluding Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C or equivalent examination certificates (for BS programs).
- Attested copies of detail marks certificates.
- Attested copies of S.S.C, H.S.S.C, B.A/B.Com/BSc or equivalent examination certificates (for Master programs).
- Attested copy of character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate.
- Migration certificate (original) within 15 days after admission.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of computerized national identity card or form ‘B’.
- Applicants are required to submit an affidavit signed by him/her or the countersigned by his/her father/guardian guaranteeing that the applicant will not violate the statutes, rules or regulations of the University.
Baltistan University is a good university which is located in beautiful area of Pakistan. A globally dynamic & federally chartered public university of higher learning or excellence in the high mountains of Himalaya-Karakoram, innovative research, engaged in synergistic & socio-economic development through sustainable R&D or HRD strengthening communities of the region.
Baltistan University Fee Structure
|A-Admission Dues||B-Semester Wise Dues||G-Total|
|Department||Admission||Uni||Uni||Lib.||Lab. Sec||Uni.ID||Cer. Verf||Endowment||Total A||Tuition||Medical||Uni. Dev||Lib. Dev||Sports||Winter||Exam Fee||Comp||Lab.||Total B|
Note: Fees will be increased 10% annually.
Baltistan University Merit List 2020
Baltistan University is going to announce list of selected candidates 2020 and all those candidates who apply here, they should check their name in list of selected candidates from this page. If your name is in selected list then you should cover-up all other requirements.
Baltistan University is a famous and beautiful university of Pakistan which gives all type of facilities to its all candidates. Students who have wish to get admission here, they get complete detail online free from here. There are Seven Departments – Computer Sciences, Chemistry, Business Management , Bilogical Sciences, Mathematics, Educational Development and Language and Cultural Studies. If you apply here then you can also check merit list and list of selected candidates from this page. Ths university is affiliated with HEC & PEC.
- Address : Baltistan University Skardu
- Phone : +92-5815-960072
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +92-5815-960068