Aziz Fatima Nursing College Faisalabad Admission 2022-2023 Apply Here
The admission of the AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College for the session 2022 has been announced. The students of the medical sciences who want to do the course of the nursing that kind of the students can apply for the AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College. The AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College is the government sector. Million of the girls are applying for the college for the course of the nursing. The AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College is affricated with the University of the Health Sciences and this institute is also recognized with the Pakistan nursing council.
Aziz Fatima Nursing College Faisalabad Admission 2022
Course name and the duration
- BSC Nursing
- The duration of the program is 4 years.
- Before the duration of the 4 years, the students do not get the degree and this degree is also approved by the University of the Health Science.
The eligibility criteria of the AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College for the BSC nursing is
- The male and the female candidates can apply for the admission.
- The students pass the exam of the matriculation with 60 percent marks or the students clear the examination or the diploma of the nursing or the students have the diploma in the Midwifery.
- The candidates must have 1 year experience in their desired field
- The students have the valid copy of the CNIC.
- The candidate has the verified NOC.
Admission schedule and the procedure of the registration
- The admission is announced and the AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College announced that the students or the candidates of the both genders first appear in the entrance test and then they are eligible for the admission.
- The entrance test will be on the month of the November.
- The entrance test marks are 100.
- The passed candidates of the entrance test are selected for the merit list.
- The AZIZ FATIMA Nursing College announced the announcement that the admission is not online and the students went to college and they pay the fee and get the prospectus and the application form and then they submit the documents and then they are waiting for the first merit list of the Nursing course.
Post RN k admission kb ho gy