Architecture In Pakistan Courses,Scope, Jobs, Career Requirementspaperpks January 3, 2020 0 COMMENTS
Architecture engineering that is also known as building engineering, we are here to talk about it is detail. There were few of you who were asking some questions about this field as few of them are doing this course and many of them are interested in it and just want to know that what they must do if they are interested in this field. Let’s talk about this field and after this we will check if there is a well future for architecture engineers or not?
Architecture engineering is the application of engineering principles and technology in which engineers or students of this field learn how to design a building and how to handle construction work. Structural engineering, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering are indirectly and civil engineering is directly connected with this field. If you are doing this course then you must know that without the help of civil engineer you can’t implement your work. Architecture engineers just draw a structure of a building and give it to the organization and after this civil engineer estimate its cost of this design is reliable and affordable for the organization or not. There are several benefits of this field and majority of students are giving prefer to this course. Well let’s talk about its scope in our country.
Scope of Architecture Engineering
Architecture engineering is well known engineering in our country and also in whole world. Now a day’s our country is being developed and you know that to develop anything that is material, it is compulsory to make its design and it is the job of an architecture that is after designing a structure on a paper, organization will check if it is according to their requirement or not and they can also change it if they want to change. Well we were talking about its scope so now all of you come to know that you will easily get a good job after completing your education. You can earn minimum 1M in a single month but for this you must do internship during study that give you experience and you will learn much in internship. You can become a teacher. You can also work privately that is you can design building structures for private organization and you can get money according to your profession.
Engineering Institutes in Pakistan
Let’s talk about institute that where you must do this course? First is you are already a student of architecture engineering and you are here just to check its scope then you must focus on what you are doing and be professional in your field to get good job after completing your job. Well let’s check few universities names which are good for this course in our country. Just take a look on these institutes and to get complete list of engineering and non engineering institutes of Pakistan go to the homepage of this site.
- National University of Sciences and Technology
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Main Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Kala Shah Kaku Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Lahore Campus)
- Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, (Quaid-e-Azam Campus)
- University of Wah
- Government College University, Lahore
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Information Technology University of the Punjab,Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Islamabad
- University of Lahore, Lahore (Main Campus)
- Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
- University of South Asia (Pakistan), Lahore
- Hajvery University, Lahore
- University College of Textile Engineering (Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan)
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Main Campus)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Faisalabad Campus)