The admission of the AKHTAR SAEED Medical and the Dental College for the students of the medical sciences for session 2021 has been announced. The students who want to get the admission in the government medical university with low fee and the high merit that kind of the students can apply for the admission without any cost. Mostly students want to know about the history and the merit list and the admission policy and the merit calculator and the faculty and the departments and the classrooms and the environment that kind of the students visit the site daily because all the newly updates about the admission is display on the page and the site. The AKHTAR SAEED medical college is the government sector and it is approved from the Punjab medical college and it is affricated with University of the Health Sciences. The college announced the admission for different college and the best thing is that the medical college announced that the students passed with the 60 percent marks in the MDCAT test and then they are eligible for the admission.
Akhtar Saeed Medical And The Dental College Admission 2021
Departments or the courses
List of the departments and the faculty is as follows
The duration course for the DPT and the Pharm-D is 5 fivers and the other fields are for the 4 years.
How to apply
- The admission committee of the College decided that they announced the admission form online and they also announced the admission last date and the other information or the announcements about the admission of the university.
- The College provides the facility to the students that they can apply for the admission through the Punjab Medical commission portal.
- If any student face the problem at the time of the registration then the best and the other step is that the students move to the PMC portal and then they apply for the admission through the portal.
- With the help of the portal, the time is consuming too much short and the other charges are also saved for the next process.
- This college is the government that’s why the admission and the other fees are too much low.
Eligibility criteria for all the departments
List of the documents and the degree that is necessary for the admission is as follows
- ID card
- Father’s ID CARD
- Matriculation result sheet with 50 percent marks
- Intermediate result sheet with 65 percent marks.
- MDCAT result sheet with 60 percent marks
- Character certificate
- 3 passport size picture
Key points for filling the admission form
- Students first scan the profile picture and then they upload it online.
- Then they fill all the requirements of the fields.
- At the end of the application form, students enter the matriculation, Intermediate, MDCAT marks and the session year and the total marks and the percentage and the passing year of their degrees.