The admission of Air University for the session of 2021 has been announced. Students who want to get admission in Government University for engineering that kind of students apply for the admission. The Air University is the best university in the Pakistan and now this university announced the spring admission for different departments of under-graduation degree level.
Air University has many campuses like Multan, Lahore and Islamabad. This university provides many facilities to the students like transport and digital class rooms. Now this time, session will be promoted to the online. All the classes of first semester are conducted in online from the portal. Air University has the portal for the students and teachers.
Air University Spring Admission 2021
- BS computer sciences
- BS software engineering
- Bs information technology
- BBA 4 years
- BS accounting and finance
- MS computer sciences 2 years
- MS mathematics 2 years
- MBA 2 years
- The Air University announced that they provide the facility of 30 percent fee concession for the new students.
- Now the students who want to get admission in university that kind of students pay 70 percent tuition fee for the first semester.
The eligibility criteria for graduation and MS is that
- Students passed matriculation examination with 60 percent marks.
- Students have the degree of intermediate with FSC pre engineering.
- Students have the age 18 years old.
- Students have the graduation transcript for Master’s.
Air University announced different type of scholarship for students like
- Need base scholarship
- AU scholarship
- Membership scholarship
- Last date of admission is 09-02-2021.
- Now admission test is conducted for the admission.
- No interview is conducted for the admission.
How to apply
- Students click the link and get online admission form.
- The admission form contains much information like educational records and bio data.
- After applying the admission form, students download the fee slip for the prospectus.
- After submitting the documents, students are waiting for the first merit list of engineering and other departments of university.