Air university is one of the top ranked universities of Pakistan. AU opened admission in Undergraduate , Graduate and PhD programs. If you are looking for a platform where you can get all the right information related to admission procedure , fee structure , Scholarships , Required documents and much more then you are on a right place.
Click here to check Air University Admission Advertisement
AU Eligibility Criteria:
AU BS Programs Eligibility Criteria:
- To get admission in any BS Program offered by Au , you must have to clear intermediate level or any equivalent program with minimum 50 % of marks.
- Candidates with Partial Pass result are not eligible to apply even if their aggregate is 50 % after giving supplementary/compartment papers.
- Your absolute %age is considered as final.
AU MS/MPhil Programs Eligibility Criteria:
- Masters or four year bachelors degree with minimum 45 % marks. (HEC recognized institution or equivalent is mandatory)
- Entry test required for admission in MS/MPhil Program
- AU-GAT(Gen) with at least 60% marks
- NTS-GAT B(Gen) with at least 50% marks
- GRE (General) with minimum Score (Quantitative Reasoning-151 , Verbal Reasoning-145 & Analytical Writing-3.5/6.0)
Any of the above test must be passed before date of admission in MS program.
AU PhD Programs Eligibility Criteria:
- 18 years education/ Master/MS/MPhil degree is required with at least 3.0/4.0 CGPA or equivalent.
- Entry test required for admission in PhD Program
- AU-GAT(Sub) with at least 70% marks
- NTS-GAT (Sub) with at least 60% marks
- GRE (General) with minimum 300 Score (Quantitative Reasoning-155 , Verbal Reasoning-145 & Analytical Writing-3.5/6.0)
Any of the above test must be passed before date of admission in PhD program.
AU Admission Schedule :
Au Admission Schedule is as follows where you can check all the information regarding admission in AU. Here you can easily check what is the last date of BS and MS admission , merit list dates and much more….
AU Admission |Apply Online :
You will need following documents to apply online
- Copy of Candidate B-Form/CNIC
- Copy of Guardian / Father CNIC
- Copy of All Academic Certificates
How to Apply Online
- Sign up on the official AU online portal (Which is as below).
- Sign in using the same credentials.
- Fill the online admission form.
- Attach all the required documents.
Online admission form for Islamabad Campus:
Online admission form for Kamra Campus-Attock:
Click on the following links to check :
AU Entry Test Result
AU 1st , 2nd & 3rd Merit List
AU Fee Structure