Abbottabad University of Science and Technology Under-Graduation programs admissions are just going to open. Candidates will soon be invited by the admission committee of this institute for applying. It will be the responsibility of those candidates to apply on due time who want to get admission. Applying procedure will be quite simple that is you will follow few instructions and will make sure that you are meeting criteria of applying for admission. We will soon take a brief look on its procedure so let’s be with us and read the entire information given below.
Candidates will have two kind of procedure that is they can apply for admission online or they can visit university admission office. After getting that admission form, they will be required to fill that admission form in accurate format and submit that admission form in required bank draft. Make sure that you have submitted admission form fee and admission from fee will be nonrefundable.
Following will be require documents and you need to make sure that your documents are ready. We are saying it because there will be few documents which you will get from institute where you were studying your previous classes.
- Secondary result card (original)
- B-Form of that applicant who did apply for admission
- (CNIC of applicant (In case of above eighteen-year-old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested form principal of that institute from where you did secondary class)
- Domical of applicant (With three attested copies)
- Three fresh pictures of applicant (Attested)
- Candidates who are already stuck offed from this institute, they are not allowed again to apply for admission
- Those candidates who will not show their original documents at required time, they will not be able to get fee voucher of first semester
- Maintaining of your CGPA is required otherwise they will downsize you