Physics is a very important subject and all students have great interest in this subject. In this page we are going to share with you complete guess paper of inter part 1 Physics and all boards of students get advantages from these guess papers. These guess papers are valid for all boards of Pakistan. You get all subjects and all books guess paper online free from www.Paperpks.com. If you are a student of 11th class then you can also get 12th class notes from this page. Board of Intermediate and secondary education 11th class students who are preparing for the examination or looking for the Physics guess paper of 11th class as per their stream to get more better preparation for the examination to increase the chances of obtaining good marks in the examination.
- BISE Lahore 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Multan 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Sahiwal 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE DG Khan 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Sargodha 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Gujranwala 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Rawalpindi 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Faisalabad 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
- BISE DI Khan 11th Class Physics Guess Paper 2019
Every year thousand of students appear in annual exams under different boards and pass their annual exams with good marks. With the help of out guess papers students can get more good marks and then promote to next class. Physics guess papers have many importance and students get complete idea about annual exam from the guess papers. You can get all BISE boards guess of every subject from this page. Physics have great importance in our daily life and it made our life easy.
Inter Part 1 Physics Guess Paper 2019
Most Important Questions (ChapterWise)
- (a). Define isolated system and linear momentum. State and explain law of conservation of linear momentum.
(b). Define gravitational field and conservative field. Show that work done in the earth’s gravitational field is independent of the path followed. Hence show that work done in closed path is zero.
- (a). Define molar specific heat and prove the relation Cp – Cv=R
(b). What is the diffraction grating? Also define diffraction of light. How it is used to determine the wavelength of the light used? Also describe the diffraction of X-Rays by crystal and obtain Bragg’s equation.
- (a). Explain the addition of vectors by rectangular components method. What are the defects in Newton’s formula for speed of sound? How this formula was connected by Laplace?
(b). What is Newton’s formula for the speed of sound in air? Write Laplace’s correction.
- (a). What is S.H.M? Derive an expression for the K.E. and P.E. of mass-spring system executing S.H.M. Show that the total energy of the vibrating mass spring system is constant.
(b). Define and explain simple pendulum? Show that its motion is SH.M. Derive an expression for its time period.
- (a). Discuss the elastic collision of two smooth balls in one dimension and find their velocities after the collision. Also show that for elastic collision in the dimension, the velocity of approach is equal to the velocity of separation.
(b). Explain the working of Michelsion Interferometer. Discuss its principle, construction, working & application. How Michelson measured the speed of light.
- (a). Determine rectangular components of a vector A, making an angle q. with the horizontal. Also define rectangular components of a vactor.
(b). Write down the Young’s double slit experiment completely.
- (a). What are geo stationary satellites?
(b). Find their orbital radius around the earth. Define centripetal force? Dérive its relation for it in terms of angular velocity.
- (a). Define Simple Harmonic Motion. Derive the relation for instantaneous velocity for the projection of particle ‘P’ moving in a circle.
(b). Define absolute potential energy (PE). Derive an equation for absolute P.E. of a body at the earth’s surface Also show that absolute potential energy is U=-GMm/r
- (a). State and prove Bernoulli’s equation for the laminar flow of fluids.
(b). Explain the construction and working of a compound microscope with ray-diagram. Derive a relation for its angular magnification.
Category 2 – Important Questions
- (a). Define vector product of two vectors with two examples and write down its four characteristics
(b). Define escape velocity and derive its formula. Also calculate its value on surface of earth.
- (a).Define scaler product of two vectors and give its four characteristics.
(b). Define two specific heats of a gas and derive relation between them.
- (a). Define average translational kinetic energy of molecules in a gas. Show that pressure exerted by the gas is directly proportional to the average translation kinetic energy of gas molecules
(b). Explain rotational K.E. Find the rotational K.E. of disc.
- (a). Find angle of projection of a projectile…….(Unit 3)
(b). What is Doppler effect? Find the apparent change in frequency when source is at rest and observer is moving?
- (a). A body of moment of inertia about……(unit 5)
(b). A 1000 kg car travelling…..(unit 5)
- (a). What gauge pressure is required…(unit 6)
(b). A simple pendulum is 50cm…..(unit 7)
- (a). Discuss effects of temperature on speed of sound. Also prove U1=U0+ 0.611
(b). A book of mass 4.0kg is….(unit 7)
- (a). In Young’s double slit experiment the second….(unit 9)
(b). Explain interference. Discuss its kinds & conditions.
- (a). Sodium light of wave length of 589 nm…..(unit 9)
(b). Light is incident normally on a grating….(Unit 9)
- (a). Define and explain Torque. Discuss torque in case of rigid body.
(b). An astronomical telescope having magnifying power of 5……(unit 10)
- (a). Explain the working of a petrol engine and compose its efficiency with diesel engine
(b). State the equation of continuity and derive its relation.
- (a). Prove that absolute temperature of an ideal gas is directly proportional to the average translational kinetic energy of gas molecules
(b). What is the projectile motion? Derive the relation for time of flight(i)maximum height for projectile(i) acceleration(iv) instantaneous velocity.
- (a).State and explain Torricelli’s theorem.
(b).Define and explain simple microscope. Calculate magnification of simple microscope.
- (a).Explain isothermal process and adiabatic process.
(b).Describe work energy principle.
Students who give annual exam of 12th class, they get many advantages from our site because we update all universities admission detail and their admission procedure online free on this page. You can also get all latest results, news, guess papers and model papers detail from this page.