English is a important subject and all students of the world read this subject with great interest. This is a language which is used in many countries of the world. You get all latest updates about every thing online free from this page. In this page we are going to share with you, complete guess of 11th class English 2022 and this guess is valid for all boards of Pakistan. So all students of Pakistan, get advantages from these guess papers and obtain 80 to 90 percent marks and then move towards next class. If you are a student of inter part 1 then they should visit this page regularly because we update all latest guess papers online free on this page.
English guess papers have many importance and students get complete idea about annual exam from the guess papers. You can get all BISE boards guess of every subject from this page. Board of Intermediate and secondary education 11th class students who are preparing for the examination or looking for the English guess paper of 11th class as per their stream to get more better preparation for the examination to increase the chances of obtaining good marks in the examination.
Inter Part 1 English Guess Paper 2022
Guess for Questions Answers (Short Stories)
- What were the reasons Norma gave to her husband to accept the offer?
- Why did Norma consider the tone and attitude of Mr. Steward offensive?
- Why did Mr. Steward continue persuading Norma?
- How was Arthur killed?
- What is the significance of Arthur’s life insurance policy?
- Why did the son at the age of six cry?
- What did the doctor tell the old man?
- Why did Jess’s father take the steep paths?
- What climate did they face on the Mars?
- Why did Harry want to go back to earth?
- What was the condition of the Bittering family on hearing the news of war on the earth?
- Why did the woman ask the boy to wash his face?
- What was the nature of woman’s job?
- What happened to the boy when tried to snatch the purse?
- Why did Hubert keep claiming his innocence fill his death?
- What made Hubert shameful?
- Why did Manana accuse Hubert of picking up the lost pocketbook?
- Why did George give the pocketbook to his employer?
- How did Gorgeous persuade his people to make his country strong?
- What was the subject discussed at the club?
- What were Gorgeous’s feeling on his success?
- Why did the girl break the wooden blade?
- What was the condition of the parents of the sick girl on the arrival of the doctor?
- What was the behavior of Mathilda with the doctor?
- What was the condition of the tonsils of the sick girl?
- Why did the boy look to the sky and smiled?
- What should be the role of a Qazi?
- What was the remedy suggested by the physicians for the disease of the king?
- Why was the advice given by Nushirvan to his people?
- Why did the king weep?
- How did the quack try to cure the old woman?
- What was the punishment inflicted upon the quack by the villagers?
- How did the camel men cure their camel?
- What did the quack pretend to cure?
- Why did the quack come back to the camel men?
- What was the desire of every farmer?
- Why did the farmer throw wet leaves on fire?
- What were the cause of Negroes’ discontentment?
- What should be the faith of Negroes?
- What are the qualities of the veterans of creative Suffering?
- What is Martin Luther King’s dream?
- Who were the Magi?
- What was the wisdom in selling the most valuable things?
- How did the hair of Della look?
- Why were the gifts of Jim and Delia useless for them?
- How did Shamim Ahmad come to marry Mehrun?
- What were the feelings of Maulvi Abul when he saw the bare feet of his daughter?
- Describe Maulvi’s appearance.
- What did Shamim Ahmad do when Maulvi Abul asked for the piece of cloth?
- Why did the driver of the truck speed away after the accident?
- What sort of people came on the mali?
- Why noble deeds are always a great joy for writer?
- What does the author like about Christmas?
Guess for Questions Answers (Plays)
- Why couldn’t the girl describe the killer?
- What was the condition of the weather?
- What forced the girl to leave her car on the road?
- What did the girl see when she reached near the car?
- Why did she ask for help from the first man?
- Why did the second man accuse the first man of lying?
- Why did the girl refuse to go with the second man?
- What are the factors that played a role in saving the girl?
- Why did second man take the girl to the window?
- Did the girl become suspicious of the first man as the play progresses?
- How did the girl realize the truth?
- What kind of play is, “Heat Lightning”?
- What is the significance of the storms in the play?
- How did Kreton prove his extraordinary powers?
- Compare and contrast the people of two planets.
- How much advanced is the civilization of Kreton?
- How does Kreton impress General Powers?
- What is the theme of Kreton’s study on the earth?
- Write a brief note on General Powers.
- Can the people of the earth compete with those of Kreton’s planet?
- Describe Kreton’s appearance.
- What is the hobby of Kreton?
- What is the theme of Kreton’s study
- What type of life do you foresee in year 5000?
- Who is John? What is his role in the play?
- What is Miss McCutheon looking for?
- How does she feel about the children of the town?
- Why does clay need money?
- What is Harry’s philosophy?
- Why does Harry emphasize that there is pearl in the oyster?
- Describe the people of O.K-by-the-sea.
- What did Clay find near the rock?
- What does Clay want to put in the local news paper?
- According to Harry how does one bring merriment to the tired old human heart?
- What does the writer do with the oyster?
- What has happened to Clay’s father?
- What kind of gadget does the writer describe?
- What do you know about Judge Applegarth?
- How does Miss McCutheon feel about her job?
- What does Harry advise Miss McCutheon to do?
Guess for Questions Answers (Poems)
- How does the sun shine after rain “The Rain”?
- What is theme of the poem. “The Rain”?
- What is the expected age of man?
- What does the train bring?
0 Where are…
- Signify the title, O Where are you going”.
In the street of…
- Why has the poet used “Cannon balls” to describe the fruits?
- What are the feeling of the poet standing in the dark?
- What happens when the children eat fruit?
A Sindhi Woman
- What does the poet reflect seeing the, “Sindhi Woman”?
- What picture of the Karachi slums do you get after reading the poem?
- What is the central idea of the poem, “Times“?
- What do the facial expression of statue tell?
- What did the traveler see in the desert?
- Give a character sketch of Ozymandias.
The Hollow Men
- What do hollow men mean?
- Why is modern man hollow man?
- What is the message of the poem, “The Feed”?
- What is meant by personification?
- What is the central idea of poem, “Lesiure”?
- What personifications have been used?
- What has made the efforts of the Muslims fruitless?
- Who was Abraham? What was his faith?
- What is worse than slavery?
A tale of two cities
- How did the Japanese bear the pains of the black day?
- Why were the people of two cities helpless?
- Why does the poet helpless on the death of his friend?
- Without whose love is Bullah in loss?
The delight song
- What are the things that keeps a person alive?
- How does God’s attributes save us from sins?
- What is the effect of love?
Most Important Letters for FSc English 11th Class
- Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to give attention to his studies and avoid bad company.
- Write a letter to your father requesting him to increase your monthly allowance.
- Write a letter to your father describing your progress in studies.
- Write a letter to your friend describing him/her your first impression of college life.
- Write a letter to your father explaining the causes of your failure in the examination.
- Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend the marriage of your sister.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him on his success in the examination.
- Write a letter to your younger brother suggesting some methods of improving English.
Inter Part 1 Most Important Applications
- Write an application to the principal of your college for the issuance of character certificate.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for the remission of fine.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for the refund of library fine/security fee.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for full fee concession.
- Write an application to the principal of your college for re-admission in the college
Inter Part 1 Most Important Stories
- All that glitters is not gold.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- Write a story on the moral of
- Honesty is the best policy.
- Pride hath a fall.
- No pain, no gain.
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Union is strength.
- United you stand, divided you fall.
- Necessity is the mother of invention.
- He who seeks finds.
- Do good, have good.
- Beware of selfish friends.
- Greed is a curse.
- Kindness never goes unrewarded.
- A friend in need, is a friend indeed.
- He who digs a pit for others falls into it himself.
- Tit for tat. As you so, so shall you reap.
Inter Part 1 Most Important Reference to Context
- A wondrous light will sight. (Poem 1)
- I hear leaves drinking, drop (Poem 1)
- And since to look at things…. With snow (Poem 3)
- Now of my three score.fifty more (Poem 3)
- That valley is fatal when…tall return (Poem 4)
- Watching her cross….a weight (Poem 6)
- with my stoop…a weight (Poem 6)
- Bare fool, through…her tread (Poem 6)
- I met a traveler from…..whose frown (Poem 8)
- No eye could look…of furious (Poem 13)
Most Important Paragraphs for Translation Into Urdu
- While she was stacking….button (Unit 1)
- The rocket metal cooled. was cold (Unit 2)
- Sweat popped out on the…alone (Unit 4)
- She was a large woman…his balance (Unit 4)
- There was no use of….at him (Unit 5)
- Once he raised to touch the…so long (Unit 6)
- The child was fairly eating me..papers (Unit 7)
- With this faith we will…..one day (Unit 11)
- Before his marriage, Maulvi…through them (Unit 13)
Most Important Pair of Words
- Fair, fare
- Piece, peace
- Affect, effect
- Canon, cannon
- Accept, except
- Abstain, refrain
- Coma, comma
- Cattle, kettleGoal, gaol
- Ring, wring
- Hew, hue
- Cell, sell
- Idle, idol
- Root, route
- Adopt, adapt
- Lion, loin
- Marry, merry
- Social, sociable
- Sole, soul
- Illicit, elicit
- Oars, ore
- Brake, break Notorious
- Caste, cost
- Foul, fowl
- Pale pail stationery
- Pour, pore
- Gate, gait
- Story, storey
- Dear, deer
- Wave, waive