Biology is a very important subject and this subject is necessary for those candidates who have wish to become a doctor. Inter part 2 as a subject of biology is a very important class and in Pakistan, many colleges offer this programs and students pass their annual exams with good marks. In this page, we are going to share with you, complete guess paper of 11th Class Biology and students can get easily 80 percent marks with the help of our guess papers.
- BISE Lahore 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Multan 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Sahiwal 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE DG Khan 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Sargodha 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Gujranwala 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Rawalpindi 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE Faisalabad 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
- BISE DI Khan 11th Class Biology Guess Paper 2019
Guess papers have great importance and it gives the complete information and idea about the annual examination. You get all books and all subjects guess papers online free from this page. Students who have wish to get good marks in annual exams they should read our guess papers with great interest. You can also get all other books and all other subjects guess papers online free from www.Paperpks.com which is no. 1 education site in Pakistan.
Inter Part 1 Biology Short Questions
Unit # 1
- Differentiate b/w population & community.
- What is integrated disease management?
- How does theory differ from the law?
- Differentiate b/w chemotherapy, radiotherapy & gene therapy.
- Write a note on vaccination.
- What is hydroponic technique? Give its importance.
- Define biome with an example.
- Differentiate b/w deductive reasoning & inductive reasoning.
- Define phyletic lineage & biodiversity.
Unit # 2
- Define biochemistry.
- Define lipids.
- Give its importance.
- Differentiate b/w glycosidic & peptide bond.
- Give the structure of lecithin.
- Give two roles of waxes Differentiated b/w saturated & unsaturated fatty acid.
Unit # 3
- What is the active site of an enzyme?
- How does an enzyme accelerate a metabolic reaction?
- Differentiate b/w apoenzyme & holoenzyme.
- What are cofactor & activator of enzyme?
- Write four characteristics of enzymes.
- How does high temperature affect enzyme activities?
- What is induced fit model? Who proposed this model?
- What is the role of pH in enzyme action?
- Differentiate b/w reversible & irreversible enzyme inhibitors.
- Give optimum pH values for any two enzyme actions?
- What are enzyme inhibitors? Give two examples.
- Differentiate b/w competitive & non-competitive enzyme inhibitors?
Unit # 4
- Write down salient features of cell theory.
- Give three functions of smooth endoplasmic reticulum.
- Differentiate b/w phagocytosis & pinocytosis.
- Give chemical composition of primary & secondary cell wall.
- Define storage diseases with two examples.
- Differentiate b/w cisternae & cristae.
- What is location of centrioles in the cell & what is their role?
- Differentiate b/w chromoplasts & leucoplasts.
- What are peroxisome, polysome & ribosome?
Unit # 5
- What is bionomial nomenclature?
- Define species & virology with examples.
- Give biological classification of corn.
- What are two rules of nomenclature?
- Write down symtoms & prevention of hepatitis?
- What are prions?
- Differentiate b/w lytic phage & lysogenic phage.
Unit # 6
- Describe their function.
- Write four postulates of germ theory.
- What are mesosomes?
- Write misuse of antibiotics.
- What are super blue-green algae?
- Give its importance.
- What are trichomes?
- Give the structure & function of Heterocysts?
Unit # 7
- What are choanoflagellates?
- Write two characteristics of ciliates.
- What are tritonymphs?
- Give their importance.
- Differentiate b/w micronucleus & macronucleus.
- Differentiate b/w foraminiferas & actinopods.
- What are apicomplexans?
- What are red tides?
- How algae differ from plants?
- Give structure & function of diatoms.
- Name the parts of thaullus of a kelp.
- Also write three characteristics of diatoms.
- What are kelps?
- Green algae are considered ancestral organism of green land plants, why?
- What is importance of algae?
- What is chlorella?
- Give its significance.
Unit # 8
- What are lichens?
- Differentiate b/w rusts & smuts.
- What is budding & para sexuality?
- Give their ecological importance.
- Differentiate b/w karyogamy & plasmogamy.
- What are toad stools? Give example.
- Define hyphae. Give their two types.
- What is histoplasmosis? Give its causes.
- Give scientific name of yeast used in genetic research.
- Give its importance What are dikaryotic hyphae? Give example
- What is mycorrhiza?
Unit # 9
- Why bryophytes plants are called amphibious plants?
- Give its significance.
- How spores of mosses differ from spores of liver worts?
- What is alternation of generation?
- Why sphenopsida are called arthophytes?
- Differentiate b/w monocot stem & dicot stem.
- Differentiate b/w microphylls & megaphylls.
- Give its importance.
- Define double fertilization in angiosperms.
Unit # 10
- Write the importance of sponges.
- Differentiate b/w infestation & disinfestations.
- Define polymorphism with example.
- Write down the importance of corals.
- Write names and uses of any two useful insects.
- Give the role of swim bladder in bony fishes.
- Give two commercial importance of sharks.
- Define nymph & metamorphosis.
- Give three characteristics of chordates.
- Define regeneration & maderporite.
- Differentiate b/w coelmates & acoelomates.
- Write names and harms of any two harmful molluscus.
- Differentiate b/w polyps & medusae.
- Differentiate b/w diploblastia & triploblastic animals.
Unit # 11
- Define photosynthesis with equation.
- Define bioenergetics
- Differentiate b/w photosynthesis & respiration.
- What is compensation point? Where it occurs?
- Differentiate b/w absorption & action spectrum.
- Write down the molecular formula for chlorophyll “a” and b”.
- What are necessary pigments in plants? Give their importance.
- Differentiate b/w photosystem and photosystem
- What is fermentation? Explain its types.
- What is Z-scheme? Why is it called so?
Unit # 12
- Name various types of the salivary gland in man.
- Distinguish b/w nutrients & nutrition.
- Write components & functions of saliva.
- Differentiate b/w peristalsis & anti-peristalsis.
- Name types of cells present in gastric glands.
- How hunger pangs are caused?
- What is heart burn or pyrosis?
- What prevents the wall of stomach from being digested?
- What is the role of liver in the digestion of food?
- How secretion is produced in man?
- What is its effects on pancreas in man?
Unit # 13
- What is photorespiration?
- Differentiate b/w organismic and cellular respiration?
- How is air better respiratory medium than water?
- Name organelles involved in it.
- Write its importance.
- Write the names of its products.
- What is rubisco.
- Define respiratory surface.
- What are counter current exchange and parabronchi?
- Give three properties.
- Differentiate b/w cutaneous & pulmonary respiration in frog.
- Differentiate b/w diaphragm and pleura.
- What is diving reflex?
- What changes occur in animal during diving reflex.
- Name some respiratory disorder and explain one.
- What is emphysema? Write its symptoms.
Unit # 14
- Differentiate b/w apoplast & symplast pathway.
- What is brain hemorrhage?
- Give its two preventive measures.
- Differentiate b/w single & double circuit heart.
- Differentiate b/w water potential & solute potential.
- Differentiate b/w plasmolysis & deplasmolysis.
- What are blue babies?
Inter Part 1 Biology Long Question Answer
- (a).How study of biology helped mankind to improve production of food.
(b).Define cloning. Discuss its types & importance.
- (a).Describe primary & secondary structure of protein.
(b).Compare DNA and RNA. Explain different types of RNA.
- (a).Describe the importance of water of life.
(b).Describe acylglycerols in detail.
- (a).Write a note on Endoplasmic reticulum.
(b). What are plastids? Explain the structure & function of chloroplast
- (a).Describe life cycle of a bacteriophage.
(b).How HIV is transmitted? Give a sketch of infection cycle of HIV?
- (a).Describe the structure and function of mitochondria.
(b).Differentiate b/w prokaryotic & eukaryotic cells.
- (a).Define hepatitis. Describe its symptoms, causes & types
(b).Describe different classes of bacteria on the basis of flagela.
- (a).Write down characteristics of cyanobacteria.
(b).Explain taxonomic status of fungi.
- (a). Discuss the process of nutrition in bacteria.
(b).Describe different physical & chemical methods to control bacteria.
- (a).Discuss different methods of asexual reproduction in fungi.
(b).Write four economic gains & losses due to fungi.
- (a). What is alternation of generation? Give its significance.
(b).How the evolution of leaf took place?
- (a). Give adaptations of fungi on land.
(b).Describe land adaptations of bryophytes.
- (a).Enlist steps involved in the evolution of seed.
(b).Describe in detail cyclic & non-cyclic phosphorylation.
- (a).Draw the sketch and explain Krebs cycle.
(b).Give digestion in the cockroach.
- (a).Draw and describe Calvin cycle in photosynthesis.
(b).What is glycolysis? Sketch its various steps.
- (a).Describe digestion in oral cavity of man.
(b).Describe absorption of digested food in small intestine.
- (a).Explain various functions of human blood.
(b).Describe lymphatic system. Write its functions.
(C).Define immunity. Give its types.
- (a). Write a note on (i) Anorexia nervosa (ii) Bulimia nervosa (iii) Obesity
(b). Why transpiration is necessary evil?